As a Social Media Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills you would be responsible for managing all social media platforms and marketing strategies to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
General Social Media
- Maintain all social media platforms for the different touchpoints - Hotel, F&B outlets and Spa and deliver content that is consistent to hotel and brand voice
- Produce original and ongoing social media content – photo, video, copy, graphics for all social media handles
- Schedule and conduct content missions as needed
- Implement brand appropriate/on property social media campaigns and activations
- Develop a rolling 90 day editorial calendar and edit monthly content based on hotel needs
- Manage daily content posting + monitor social channels and real time engagement, fan/follower growth and other KPIs and trends to enhance effectiveness across all platforms. These include but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TripAdvisor, Yelp, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn, OTAs & GDS
- Community management and overseeing of UGC (user-generated content) for social platforms to cultivate an engaging social media environment
- Create new audiences relevant to markets and hotel goals
- Lead paid social media efforts across all social media accounts ensuring organic efforts are supported and maximized with ad spend to increase results
- Assist in the development and presentation of annual strategic plans and goals for social media
- Paid social strategy and execution: includes account structure, bid management, targeting, audience segmenting, budget management, landing page optimization, analytics and tracking, creative activations, ROI and retention recommendations
- Help ensure any conversion tracking is correctly in place to measure results
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!