Accountable/responsible for coordination and facilitation of Connected Support and Telemetry for multiple product lines within the Organisation..
- Advise Branch Leads on Customer Account Renewals required and completion of RTC (Request to Connect)
- Analyze ratio of connected assets and strive to meet connected support targets of the Organization
- Coordinate and communicate Connected Support requirements to Branches regarding (but not limited to) upgrades/updates to OEM telematics platforms where changes affect the end user
- Communicate information with clarity (written and verbal) to provide documentation required for Connected Support
- Use information and knowledge to make timely and appropriate decisions regarding customer accounts and connected support services
- Assist in audits and audit processes from vendors and OEM’s relative to the Organizations connected support infrastructure and processes
- Follow Organizational guidelines and adhere to Company standards by completing PDI/Connected Assets/Support processes and procedures in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and accounting of Customer Telemetry data, accounts/programs through review and monitoring of Connected Support Processes
- Manage and track Telemetry Account Lifecycle reports to ensure delinquencies are being managed/actioned effectively and efficiently
- Research new and upcoming Technology changes and trends to provide insight to the Organization and ensure SLA’s are not compromised
- Other duties as required
Education: College ; Post Secondary Education
Work Experience: 2-3 years experience in an administrative or coordinator role (working closely with Sales and Service Teams preferred)
Knowledge: 1-3 years experience working knowledge of Telemetry Platforms and account management preferred; competent with Microsoft Office
Language: Must be bilingual (English/French)
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.