Accountable/responsible assisting in support of centralized Customer and Product functions allowing service departments to more efficiently serve customers.
Create a knowledge center of excellence for diagnostics within the company.
- Facilitates superior, efficient interactions between Wajax technicians and Hitachi DTAC (Dealer Technical Assistance Center) to provide ultimate support to our customer/s.
- Develop expert understanding of technology offerings such as ZXLink, Consite, Tigercat Remote LOG, Hyster Telemetry etc.
- Utilize failure analysis reports and communicate results to internal and external customers.
- Communicate technical bulletins, PIP’s (manufacturers machine modifications – safety or mechanical) to all branches as required to maintain 100% on-time completion.
- Provide primary technical support to Wajax technicians.
- Communicate Hitachi Dealer Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) solutions to branches.
- Organize and write required procedures.
- Monitor incoming data from telematics systems and communicate results.
- Provide ZXLink support, evaluate and create Work Orders as needed.
- Manage the telematics alerts for all locations, create Work Orders based on alerts received.
- Manage the ZXLink Machine Dashboard tool, proactively monitor incoming diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the Machine Dashboard and create Work Orders or communicate DTC information to responsible Service Departments as required.
- Determine whether customer issues can be resolved over the phone, or coordinate with responsible Service department to create work orders and set up service calls.
- Provide Technical Support for customers.
- Utilize resources to proactively diagnose equipment issues.
- Other assigned duties.
Education: University, College, Trade Certifications or equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: 3-5 years, Service Management exp. preferred, Service Dept. Operations, Service Diagnostics Solutions.
Knowledge: Heavy equipment, demonstrated outstanding customer service and communication skills, proven experience solving problems effectively, ability to identify issues relating to technology solutions, Knowledge of vendor Telemetry systems.
Computer software such as Microsoft Office, Dealer Business System and internet based systems.
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.