Accountable/responsible for the development and administration of service repairs quotes to Service customers. Field and respond to customer inquiries.
- Develop and Administer resources and structure to deploy quick and effective Service Repair Quotes to branch customers. May need to research parts and estimate labour required to generate service repair quotes.
- Development of tools and database, not limited to:
- Business System Quote standards
- Customer Quote Template development
- Labour Times Resource database
- Parts look-up process
- Respond to customers via telephone, or electronically in a timely and courteous manner; delivers strong internal and external service
- Follow up with the customer and answer technical questions
- Develop rollout plan for subsequent service branches
- Work in collaboration with the technical team
- Education: College diploma / Post secondary Education
- Work Experience: 2 years related experience in service, parts, supply chain or product support operations
- Knowledge: Basic knowledge of heavy equipment and/or truck & coach industry sectors is an asset
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.