Plays an integral role in the retail sales process. Responsible for the efficient processing of high volume product sales orders from point of order reception to product delivery.Ensures all sales orders meet and/or exceed customer expectations
- Works closely with sales representatives and/or production team to review
product sales and customer requirements; plans for the overall timely processing of sales orders
including product purchase, management of product delivery, and communication of sales orders to
vendor and other departments through proper documentation of requirements.
- Works with production team to provide timely financial and technical project status reports
including final project profit summary reports
- Collaborates with other team members in the production team to meet and/or exceed financial
targets as well as provide a high level of customer service and support.
- Works effectively with other employees in the organization to support both internal and external
- Administers customer and supplier invoices including preparation, communicating, and tracking for
the production department
- Provides support to project managers and sales teams as required.
- Coordinates any necessary documentation including drawing approvals with engineering, vendors,
- Coordinates all aspects of product delivery
- Accurate reporting of rented, sold or returned units
- Understand and ensure discount and warranty structure is applied accurately
- Education: High School; Diploma in Business or related field
- Work Experience: 3-4 years
- Knowledge: experience in similar position or related field
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.