Responsible for leadership, management and profitability of assigned region through direction, coordination and development of Outside Sales Representatives. Grow industry revenues within Top industry account portfolios and drive the acquisition of new large accounts ($60K - $500K). Lead the sales strategy and plan, including customer target accounts.
- Coaching, responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout all LOB
- Assist on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort) and development of sales objectives.
- Tracks market information pertaining to customer, projects and competitor activities. Identify and understand competitive landscape for industry vertical
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the new structure
- Responsible for the planning of the sales forces based on their target customers for all LOB
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, sales meetings
- Personally observe the performance of representatives in the field on a regular basis
- Education: Bachelor degree / College diploma
- Work Experience: Minimum 5-7 years with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding account management and sales goals
- Knowledge: Leadership level industry experience and knowledge of industry sectors an asset
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.