- Manages Customer Satisfaction with Existing Territory Customers.
- Prospect and source new customer opportunities within defined territory through development of a Strategic Prospecting Plan.
- Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Attend to phone inquiries and demands from established and prospective clients.
- Obtains vast knowledge of Wajax’s Product Offerings in order to provide expert knowledge, advice and product solutions for client needs.
- Meet and exceed all established sales targets as determined monthly/annually.
- Assist in the creation and submission of bids for National Customer opportunities.
- Liaise with manufacturers, in-house departments and all other relevant suppliers in order to determine status of orders and compliance to delivery times.
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma
- Work Experience: 2-3 years related experience in sales, marketing or equivalent business experience. Previous industrial product sales with a focus on heavy equipment sales and service.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce preferred)
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- Commencing on your start date you are eligible for Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) a Defined Contribution Pension Plan, and RRSP
- A cash reward for successful Employee Referrals
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers
- Exclusive discounts with variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, a group mortgage, home & auto insurance program and more.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.