Obtaining and up-selling parts and service orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the customer’s buying experience.
Provide consistently high levels of customer service to customers and accounts, reaching business targets through excellent telephone sales and communication skills
- Develop and maintain confidential client information utilizing Wajax’s CRM software.
- Manages Customer Satisfaction with all existing customers by delivering the utmost in customer
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and pricing information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and
- Recommend alternative products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and
offering promotional sales items.
- Prepare customer presentations, tenders, RFQs and Project Quotations for After Market Sales Reps
- Attend site visits and customer presentations with After Market Sales Rep as required.
- Respond to customers via phone, fax or email for quotes, purchases, etc. in a timely
manner after hours on call rotation.
- Education: College diploma
- Work Experience: 2-3 years related experience in a sales support role.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of bearings, mechanical power transmission, process pumps and or hydraulic components would be an asset, Ability to transition / grow into a Product Support Rep
- Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce
preferred), completion of ongoing product training
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.