The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and manage customer acquisition programs across digital marketing channels to drive growth. You’ll analyze and optimize campaign performance, and communicate results that will provide actionable takeaways resulting in more customers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize digital marketing programs.
- Manage marketing channels and campaigns to drive online conversions
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting.
- Analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the organization from product specialists to sales.
- Contribute to landing page optimization and user flow changes to improve conversion.
- Develop, launch and optimize SEM, display advertising and social campaigns to reach performance targets in a ROI-driven way.
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics of paid acquisition campaigns
- Work with internal marketing teams to develop, localize and test new ad copy, banners, content and landing pages.
- Produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Recommend and define digital advertising campaign strategies and test plans that reach business objectives
- Collaborate on social media strategy – Provide digital thought leadership and unique strategies for all of Wajax’s social media channels, including Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- Social media advertising – Manage an annual social media advertising budget and use knowledge of social media marketing platforms to optimize performance based on copy, creative and placement.
- Influencer management – Develop and manage an influencer program
- Analytics & reporting – Effectively and accurately measure and report monthly on multiple KPIs and the ROI of all channels, and use that data to continually improve future campaigns and various initiatives.
- Website management – development and updating of content.
- Min of 3 to 5 years of experience in performance/acquisition/online marketing with a focus on ROI.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Display Retargeting.
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA and CPM cost models.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics tool is a plus.
- Metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for digital media and related technology and innovation.
Since 1858, Wajax has been serving major Canadian industries as one of the nation’s leading mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial products and services providers. Wajax operates in the mining, oil sands, oil & gas, construction, forestry, industrial/commercial, transportation, and metal processing industries – to name a few.
Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional “perks.” Highlights include:
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
- Wajax-led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel.
- Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers, equivalent to their internal employee pricing.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
\\ Together we get more done.