A highly professional Sales and Distribution company has an immediate opening for a self-motivated, high energy individual in the Richmond Hill area. This position is considered entry level sales and can possibly lead to future account manager positions within the organization.
The main duties of this position will include:
- Operate a heavy vehicle loaded with product, visiting a set route of existing customers on a daily basis.
- Count product on hand at each customer and restock shelves up to expected stocking levels.
- Greet and engage with customers in a manner which reinforces and solidifies business relationships.
- Answer questions and solve problems, be a resource for the customer to call upon.
- Maintain equipment on site at customer which will require light troubleshooting and repair.
- Identify opportunities and threats in the sales process and communicate them to the Account Manager(s)
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic sales plans focused on the growth of individual accounts.
Skills that will be required to be successful:
- Valid driver’s license
- Delivery of product to the entire GTA.
- Required to lift an average of 25lb cartons repetitively
- Inventory control
- A persistent positive attitude
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- A commitment to completion of workload on a daily basis.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adopt the sales strategies of the organization
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to regularly and quickly navigate PC’s, Tablets, Smartphones, email, texts, etc.
- Timeliness and a professional appearance
- This position is considered to be the backbone of our customer relationship management. Failure to provide a high level of customer support can jeopardize business relationships. This position will be considered part of the sales staff and will have access to all support staff within the organization.
The ideal candidate should live in the Richmond Hill, Markham and Vaughan area.
Experience in the Automotive Service Industry is a plus but not required.