Responsible for implementing, documenting, and maintaining features in existing and future software releases.
- Work closely with the lead developers to improve existing product functionality and add new features
- Work closely with artists and designers to create novel 3D effects useful in our software
- Provide technical leadership and creative thinking
- Do research projects to try out different technologies or solutions to specific problems
Ideally, your skill set will be extensive, but will have the following : -
- Plenty of C++ programming - algorithms, optimization, debugging, and code documentation
- Software design and architecture, particularly design patterns
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent programming experience
- OpenGL and Direct3D experience (with strong 3D optimization skills)
- Strong math background (everything required to do 3D graphics - matrix and quaternion algebra, etc.)
- Experience with MS Visual Studio
- A minimum of 2 years in 3D graphics programming
- Have worked on software that has been released directly to the consumer market.