Wag! is looking for a Paid Managerwho will put dogs and their owners first by helping guide the Wag! Paid Social strategy and execution across Facebook and other social media platforms. Leveraging Paid Social best practices and innovation in the channel, this role will play a pivotal role in improving both the volume and efficiency of our user acquisition and retention efforts.
The right candidate has significant experience and expertise with Facebook advertising and other Paid Social platforms (Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, etc) and familiarity with 3rd party management solutions (Marin Software, Kenshoo, Adobe, etc).
What You'll Do:
- Plan, build and execute direct response and brand ad buys across social platforms with a primary focus on Facebook
- Determine areas of opportunity and execute on tests and campaigns designed to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Develop and execute A/B testing programs to improve campaign performance through optimization of bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, creative, etc
- Develop paid acquisition plans and provide regular reporting on progress towards key milestones and risks
- Work cross-functionally with product, UX, and the rest of the marketing organization
- Use measurement, tracking, and management platforms to produce analytical insights and manage day-to-day Paid Social operations
- Provide thought leadership to help identify new opportunities and other emerging advertising platforms
- Work with BI/Analytics teams on Paid Social dashboard development and KPIs monitoring
- Provide support for additional marketing channels as needed for promotional and seasonal campaigns
- 2-4 years of experience in paid social media
- In depth understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and use cases of all Facebook ad types, bidding options and targeting mechanisms
- Ability to bring an analytical approach to problem solving -- it's all about the metrics and discovering opportunities
- Ability to manage to specific goals and achieve aggressive performance targets
- Knowledge of both pixel and mobile app measurement and tracking
- High attention to detail and the ability to set and hit aggressive project deadlines
- Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Basic competency in SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Consistent record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time
- Proficiency with all major social ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), and deep knowledge of tech and tools in the paid social ecosystem (bidding tools, competitive monitoring)
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.
Job Type: Full-time
- paid social media: 2 years (Preferred)
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off