Wachsman is a leading professional services firm for the blockchain industry. Originally founded as a Public Relations agency in December 2015 by David Wachsman, Wachsman has expanded its service offerings to include Event Management and Strategic Advisory, with more than 100 team members across its New York City, Dublin, and Singapore offices. The firm has represented more than 120 blockchain-focused companies, including some of the largest brands in the industry. Our global roster of clients includes several of the leading digital currencies and many of the most prominent breakthrough technology companies.
With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking an accomplished Senior Account Executive for its New York office in downtown Manhattan. Reporting directly to an Account Supervisor, the SAE will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day account execution. They will assist in the planning, organizing and executing of PR plans while developing relationships with global media. Travel to events and to meetings with technology clients may be required.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where you will have the chance to help shape a rapidly expanding company with a meaningful, transformative mission. Here at Wachsman, our culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman's staff are its greatest asset.
The successful applicant will have:
- Assisting in the planning and executing of highly successful global PR campaigns.
- Drafting, editing, and issuing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations.
- Researching and creating narratives for pitching to reporters both within the US, Europe, and internationally.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business.
- Supporting and training junior team members.
- At least 3 years of PR agency experience.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with a strong interest in finance and technology.
- Track record of securing media coverage and experience in developing relationships with reporters.
- Ability to think strategically when developing PR campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position