Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in technology and healthcare. We are currently seeking a talented Senior Account Manager to join our growing team of advertising professionals. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global agency.
The Senior Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for managing day-to-day activities across a range of digitally focused healthcare accounts The SAM builds and strengthens internal and Client relationships, working with the account team to provide sound and responsible counsel. This person is an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
Role & responsibilities:
Required skills & qualifications:
- Successfully manage client projects from initiation to completion with the support of Account Directors and junior team members
- Ensure all projects are updated in weekly status tracking document, making sure all team members are up to date on changes in timeline and execution
- Lead internal and client status meetings
- Prepare scope of work, create staff plans, manage budget, estimate, and timelines for all new projects
- Work closely with Analytics, Creative, Production, Project Management, and other teams to ensure deliverables are on brief and on time
- Participate in the creation of creative briefs for internal teams
- Build Agency and Client relationships, working with senior leaders to develop new business opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or a relevant field
- 5+ years of advertising agency or equivalent experience
- Experience managing large scale website builds and social and digital projects preferred
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with pharma regulatory requirements and timelines required
- Experience managing increasingly large client budgets
- Clear communicator, both oral and written; comfortable presenting internally and to clients
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/ ( http://www.w2ogroup.com/ )
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.