Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
We are seeking a detailed oriented, efficient and motivated individual to join our research team in the San Francisco office. The Research Analyst will play a key role in analysis and reporting for our offerings, which include bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
The role's main responsibilities are 1) conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis, using a range of data from social and digital media, search, survey and traditional desk research and 2) creating comprehensive, story-focused reports that provide meaningful and actionable insights as they relate to pharmaceutical treatment options and disease states. Market research training or experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries are required.
In addition to day-to-day analytics and report creation and client service, we are also looking for an individual who will bring value to our team and office culture. Desired candidates are natural communicators, collaborators and mentors, curious, proactive and passionate about research and client service and encompass a flexible, can-do, positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Assisting team leads in planning research analysis and project timelines based on client objectives
- Managing, organizing, and synthesizing data effectively and efficiently
- Applying qualitative and quantitative research methods to support client deliverables and new business pitches
- Identifying trends and insights and generating actionable outcomes based on insights
- Communicating & illustrating insights into concise reports in a creative, impactful way
- Presenting findings to clients, cultivate client relationships
- Organizing and managing evolving project objectives
- Experience interpreting data and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Experience and competence in social media analytics and new, emerging digital technologies
- Interest and working knowledge of search and survey data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, specifically the ability to convey research findings in a story-focused, concise and effective manner
- Ability to work individually and as a group
- Ability to remain organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to new projects
- Project/time/client management skills
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Degrees from programs for Marketing, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Linguistics, Journalism and Communications, Public Health, Data Intelligence or Sociology will be considered
- At least 1 year in market research firm or agency
- Background in health care and pharmaceuticals preferred, but not mandatory
- Second language a plus
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/ ( http://www.w2ogroup.com/ )
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.