Recently ranked as The Holmes Report's #1 place to work among large agencies, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking an Associate, Social Media to join our growing team.
Role and responsibilities:
- You speak social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it. You have in in-depth knowledge of today's top social platforms
- You know that paid is essential: You understand best practices for paid social and can manage campaigns
- You love working as part of a team: Provide social media support across several accounts as part of an integrated team
- You're creative: You can write compelling, engaging and fresh social media content, as well as work with creative teams, including designers and copy writers, to develop exceptional content for our clients
- You know the ins and outs of community management: Monitor and engage social media platforms daily on behalf of our clients
- You know your way around metrics and insights: Work with our in-house team of data scientists and analysts to help provide competitive insights, drive results and inform future content strategy
- You thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation: Cultivate and maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends to guide account teams and help W2O continue to be a leader in the space
- You speak 'client service: ' As part of the client team, you know how to give updates on team calls and how to juggle client emails/asks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher; 1+ year experience in integrated communications with recent social media experience; experience in paid social strongly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media, both personally and professionally, with at least some paid experience across the major platforms (Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred)
- An interest in the healthcare space
- Strong writing skills, for social media and beyond; ability to find creative ways to engage and inspire
- Experience working and interacting directly with clients
- Highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision
- Experience working with integrated teams
- Competency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sysomos preferred
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/ ( http://www.w2ogroup.com/ )
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.