This is a great opportunity for well-rounded accounts payable professional. This is a dynamic position giving you the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in accounts payable. This opportunity will provide you with both challenges and rewards while working with a broad variety of people and projects. If you are looking to enhance your current skillset then this opportunity might be for you.
- Responsible for coding and data entry for the invoices processed manually and data entry of Procureit invoices.
- Route voucher packet ( cover sheet )to the appropriate individual(s) for approval.
- Proof coded invoices to ensure accuracy of data.
- Prepare statement reconciliations as needed for past due accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s Degree or college business courses desired.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Oil and Gas experience is preferred.
- 10 Key with 10,000 key stroke minimum.
- The position requires the ability to provide high volume entry of data with high degree of accuracy.
- Incumbents must exercise professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member and display excellent organization skills.
- Intermediate experience with MS Word and Excel.