W.T. Lynch Foods Limited was started in February 1942. It is a proudly Canadian company with customers in Canada, the United States and around the world. Lynch Foods develops and manufactures a broad range of food products for Food Service, Retail and Industrial market segments. We are looking for a dynamic individual for the role of Junior Customer Service Representative.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The successful candidate would demonstrate a proactive approach in managing orders while building a professional working relationship with multiple stakeholders. The individual's responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Cash Application
- Order entry ensuring accuracy of pricing, units and production information.
- Communicating order updates and status with the sales team and customers.
- Order acknowledgement to customers on all orders received.
- Clear communication between production/logistics and customer on status updates.
- Tracing orders
- Deduction investigation and clearing
- Back up Office AdministratorQualifications:
- Note: Position has split reporting - Customer Service Manager and Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year experience in order management within customer service
- Strong data entry proficiency and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Maintain professional customer interactions at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in the following is required:
- Customer Service in a Production/Manufacturing environment
- Computer proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel, ERP)
College diploma preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)