Grace is built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company's two industry-leading business segments--Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies--provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customer partners around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,700 people in over 30 countries.
Built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company's two industry-leading business segments--Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies--provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
- Accountable for the continuous improvement of the Reliability body of work to include best practices, methodologies, tools, Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Planned Predictive Maintenance (PDM), and other applicable processes
- Manages Reliability Engineering resources to achieve business goals, targets, & KPI's
- Manages the identification, documentation, & disposition of the reliability projects queue which includes prioritization, economics, & feasibility
- Interfaces with cross functional Site Team's to identify, plan, & execute the optimum reliability projects
- Manages the administration of mechanical integrity, condition monitoring, lubrication, equipment start-up/shut-down, & reliability based design standards
- Accountable for the good order of the document management system (DMS) to include project documentation, lessons learned, logs, drawings, & general data availability
- Supports/conducts safety programs, initiatives, improvements, audits, OIR's, incident investigations, & Zero Energy Surveys as applicable
- Forecasts and manages budgeting, expenditures, RFP, & MSA process as applicable
- Manages related project documentation including MOC's, PHA's, GMP's, & PSSR's
- Works to further the Grace Manufacturing System (GMS) way of operating: Plan. Do. Check. Problem Solve.
- Engages Team members actively and openly in both field & office settings; validating the absence of constraints or problems
- Conduct Critical Equipment Analysis
- Conduct Equipment Criticality Assessments
- Manage critical equipment lists
- Track and analyze reliability data on critical equipment (not uptime data entry)
- Develop Maintenance Strategies by equipment types
- Design and implement PM/PdM programs
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or another engineering discipline required
- 5+ years of maintenance or reliability engineering experience with a chemical manufacturing plant required
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.