- Support the way we conduct inventory counts and various internal audit and Sarbanes-Oxley projects.
- Support our direct assistance activities for our external auditor
- Travel to various manufacturing locations and participate in inventory counts then complete workpapers required by audits.
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts with limited guidance and direction (“can-do” attitude), a willingness to learn, and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be entering your junior or senior year in college, or a master’s degree program in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Transcripts may be requested as part of the interview process.
- Strong MS Office, to include Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior work experience in accounting and/or auditing.
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.