* The candidate must have 10+ years of total relevant experience. 05+ years of experience in analytics/ data mining. 2+ years of hands-on big data analytics experience.
* The candidate will collaborate with different teams in understanding the business problems / challenges and design & implementation of newer analytical models.
* The candidate must also contribute towards maintenance and enhancement of existing analytical models in place.
* The successful candidates must have 'hands-on' experience of different open source analytical tools viz., Python, R Studio, SparkML and KNIME etc.
* Proficiency in scripting languages Python / Java / Scala.
* Scripting in Pig/ Hive/ Scala/Kafka/Flume... will be a plus.
* The candidate must possess knowledge of Hadoop, Spark and other distributed computing platforms.
* The candidate must have a strong background in working on large data sets and developing scalable algorithms
* Hands-on experience of machine learning and data mining algorithms such as decision trees, classifiers, Text analysis (NLP), clustering, and regression (linear and logistic regression), Random forest, time series analysis, factor analysis etc.
* Experience with Visualization/Search platform tools like Tableau, Micro-strategy etc. ... will be a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour