Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience of application design and development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com application via web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- 2+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Manage multiple assignments and deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day development activities on the salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Configure the Salesforce.com application based on the business requirements
- Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications.
- Develop estimates for projects
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers.
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
- Certified Salesforce Developer
- Certified Salesforce Administrator "
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year