Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova Partners is seeking highly motivated and qualified Public Health Professionals who are eager to lend their skills to potential future project work. If you would like to be considered for any of the below positions, please submit your resume and pre-application to join the Vysnova family!
- This position provides ensures the success of the mission, including timeliness, budgetary adherence, and client relations. The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for providing overall administrative and management oversight in order to maximize the effective use of program resources.
- Document Control Specialist
- The Document Control Specialists will support departments and manage documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity. These specialists will help the client adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively. This position reports to the Program Manager.
Finance and Accounting Specialists
- This position will prepare financial data for monthly reports, advise the Project Manager on cost issues, and provide overall cost data analysis for research program support. This position reports to both the Program Manager and the Controller.
- This position will provide statistical support for evaluation/research studies, including study design, sample size estimation, participant randomization, statistical analyses, and interpretation of data.
- This position will work with NAMRU-2 researchers to conduct data analyses and interpret biosurveillance findings to assist in the development of conclusive research reports related to epidemiological studies. The epidemiologist may also advise on outbreak investigations and response plans in collaboration with in-country research partners.
- This position is responsible for evaluating and analyzing database systems used by the program to determine and develop solutions to better support researchers, especially in the area of data entry. The Database Specialist may also provide data entry support for researchers.
Information Technology Specialist
- This position is responsible for supporting information systems under the guidance of the client’s information technology and systems administrators. The Information Technology Specialist will help troubleshoot problems and support researchers with the client’s information systems.
Computer Operator Assistant
This position will support the client’s computer system administrator to maintain computer hardware and software systems.
- The Biosafety Technician supports the client’s programs for the disposal of biological materials, infectious agents and chemicals in compliance with US government and hosts national requirements. Assists with inspections and audits to ensure compliance with federal, host nation regulations, and institutional policies.
Laboratory Assurance Specialists
- The Laboratory Assurance Specialist supports the client’s laboratory manager, assure laboratory tests are conducted per standard procedures and that all relevant records are maintained for laboratory accreditations and intuitional quality assurance programs.