The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The HBO Max Story
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
HBO Max Marketing Coordinator will be focused on developing social and digital strategies for promoting Max Originals on and off the service - as well as seeing the campaigns through execution. They will report to the SVP of HBO Max Program Marketing.
Work with external agencies in the development of creative advertising, social and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.)
- Manage the production process for all off-channel marketing materials (i.e. project timelines, technical specs, etc.)
- Manage and maintain annual production budget, ensuring effective and economical allocation of resources
- Assist in preparation & trafficking of materials
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings
- Compilation and preparation of reports, budget, schedules and related marketing documentation
2+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films
- A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling
- Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
Bachelor's degree in a related field
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.