You will have the opportunity to leverage the knowledge gained during your college career. If you have past experience working in accounting-related jobs or an internship, a staff position with us can help you refine your skill set as you become a member of one of our top performing engagement teams.
Initiate, monitor, and deliver tax or audit services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proactively manage project deadlines to ensure delivery of work product based on client expectations and statutory deadlines.
- Openly communicate with partners, managers, and seniors regarding technical questions as well as the progress of projects, tasks, and associated budgets.
Technical Skill Development
- Continue developing a command of pertinent Internal Revenue Code (IRC) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP) sections, regulations, and guidance.
- Gain proficiency in tax research and documentation.
Continuously work toward the goals and objectives established in your personal Professional Development Plan.
- Learn to develop and manage client relationships.
- Track the skills needed to advance to the next job classification.