Be part of a great team!
Winner of the Awards of Distinction ‘Employer of the year’
We are looking for: a talented person to join our dynamic gardening team
Life at Hansen:
- Positive and inclusive work environment
- Dedicated career coach to help guide you on your path and education in the landscape industry
- Opportunity for year round employment
- Embrace cutting edge technology to enhance your work experience
- Competitive wages and options for health benefits and retirement plans
What you can expect:
-Perform garden maintenance tasks such as weeding, edging, and cultivating
-Split and transplant overgrown perennials
-Work outside through inclement weather (rain, heat, etc.)
-Work independently and as part of a team
-Collection and removal of plant debris and litter.
-Planting of bulbs, plants, shrubs, and trees.
-Provide excellent customer service
What you need to have:
-Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
-A full G driver's license with a clear driving abstract.
-Previous experience in gardening
-Some plant identification knowledge
-Ability to distinguish between weeds and desirable plant