7 years of production experience on shipped console/PC or mobile games.
- Production experience in a publishing organization.
- Experience as senior producer and/or other production roles on multiple shipped game titles.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
Experience in at least one area of game development (e.g., design, art, engineering, etc.).
- Knowledge of 3D graphics fundamentals, shaders, and game engine frameworks.
- Passion for games, an understanding of the industry, and the knowledge of what makes great interactive entertainment.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with engineers, artists and designers by taking on work that is immediately useful to external studios.
As a Senior Producer on Stadia, you will manage the development and launch of video games on Google’s new streaming platform. You will lead complex, multi-disciplinary game projects and collaborate with external development partners and internal production teams to deliver excellent interactive entertainment on Stadia. This includes tracking schedules, reviewing milestones, and identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span multiple offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Manage the delivery of multiple high-quality Stadia partner games on time and on budget.
- Design milestone schedules and organize cross-disciplinary project assessments of third-party projects. Align and drive studios to meet internal project needs.
- Identify and/or remove any roadblocks to projects hitting quality and schedule goals.
- Collaborate across many internal groups, including Engineering, Art, Design, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Legal, and with user experience research lead to get feedback and data on projects in development.
- Work with QA, Localization, Ratings, Voice Over, Live Operations, and other key support teams to successfully launch game titles on Stadia. Build effective working relationships with external game development studios.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.