Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp. is a Canadian manufacturer of baked goods supplying retailers and the foodservice industry. With our extensive product selection and portfolio of successful brands, we cover all needs, from bite sized treats under the bestselling two-bite brand, decadent cupcakes under Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe, feel good granola snacks under Mason St. Bakehouse, or traditional treats under The Worthy Crumb Pastry Co.
We’re a strong North American team and we’re growing… fast. Our customers love us because we’re innovative, creative and try to do things right every time. That’s also the recipe for success when you join the Give & Go team.
We're hiring Electricians at our Concord and Woodbridge locations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Temperature controlled and clean work environment
- A full-time job close to home
- Excellent benefits
- Reliable shifts
- A tightknit, friendly team
- Paid training
- Opportunities for growth
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Licensed Electrician (442A, 309A, Redseal)
- Afternoon Shift: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Ability to work with CMMS; conduct and complete planned maintenance tasks, able to complete work orders, and able to generate work orders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Perform all planned maintenance (Preventive & Predictive) assigned in a timely manner and use Computerized Maintenance Management System to log in all planned, reactive and emergency activities.
- Repair and capture detailed root cause and countermeasures of breakdowns and communicate effectively to management and peers.
- Ensures effective and timely on-floor support to the maintenance department members, including regular, off-shift and weekend coverage as required.
- Assist in the on-going improvement of work order system
- Able to troubleshoot all electronics, electrical issues including PLC related issues.
- Support the effort to develop and document maintenance procedures, one point lesson and implement a competency-based training program.
- Works as a team member on small and large technical projects.
A FEW EXTRA INGREDIENTS:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven and high intensity environment
- Strong communication, learning and teaching skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical periodicals, procedures, engineering drawing s and government regulations.
- Strong computer MS Excel skills including the ability to gather, analyze and present information and working knowledge of MS Office suite of programs.
- Highly motivated and capable of conducting root cause analysis to identify permanent countermeasure
Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, Give and Go will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.