Reporting to the Director of Development & Campaign Management, this role is an integral part of technology and it will provide the foundation for all of the technology and campaign work for our clients. We are currently looking for a programmer with experience in C# including ASP.NET Web API (REST) that also has experience in MS SQL, database design, development, and maintenance.
Our ideal candidate for this position is proficient with C# and .NET, web services development, MS SQL, SSIS, and has a passion for backend development. As a key member of our Consulting team, you will be involved in gathering requirements, designing solutions, developing code, testing, release, and maintenance. Our ideal candidate is collaborative, flexible, adaptive, prefers simplicity over complexity and is self-motivated.
STANDARD JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gather user requirements and functional specifications
- Create and update technical detailed design documents
- Collaborate with Development team, QA, and Project Managers and Account Team
- Develop, test and document new solutions based on business specifications
- Enhance and develop existing solutions on .NET Web API platform
- Develop, test, and maintain SQL queries, and stored procedures built on Microsoft technologies and in accordance with established standards
- Create and test SSIS packages for data integration and ETL procedures
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to existing systems
- Identify and resolve database and/or related platform issues
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in a Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field) and strong programming skills .NET, C#, Web Services & SQL Server
- 4+ years of experience developing .NET web applications in C#
- 4+ years of experience in MVC, ASP.Net, and Web Services
- 4+ years of experience in Database Management & MS SQL Server
- 4+ years of experience in ETL, data mapping processes and coding SSIS packages
- 4+ years of experience writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, and views using SQL
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server including relational database design and querying concepts
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organization and strong communication skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and within expected timeframes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team.
- Experience working in AWS cloud environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.