To work within a team to assist under supervision with the preparation and running of Welltest equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Assist team with preparation and running of equipment for Welltest operations under supervisory guidance.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment.
- Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members when required to ensure all aspects the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication and guidance to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Liaise with clients representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. - Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
Formal technical qualification
1+ years technical experience preferably within Welltest field
Integrity/Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
Communication – actively listens and receives information completely; demonstrates understanding of what is being communicated
Problem-solving – effective at solving problems, not just defining or complaining about them