In Partnership with First Canadian Health, Express Scripts Canada is looking for Customer Service Representatives to come join our Provider Contact Center in Toronto.
The primary role is to respond to in-coming medical provider inquiries. The Provider Call Centre is the venue for telephone communication related to day-to-day claims adjudication queries. This position is instrumental in meeting contractual objectives and service levels.
The frontline Customer Service Representative (CSR) must be able to work up to 35 hours per week and be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Respond to a steady volume of inbound calls from Health Care Providers for one singular line of business.
- Respond to inquiries regarding eligibility on multiple benefit types (Dental, Pharmacy, Medical Supplies and Equipment, Extended Health, Vision Care and Mental Health Counselling) and claim inquiries.
- Identify and assess Provider's needs and achieve first call resolution on every call.
- The CSR must provide accurate, valid and complete information in accordance with applicable call scripts and documented procedures manual.
- Must provide technical support to Providers where required in order for the Provider to submit claims electronically, assist in the navigation of public websites and troubleshoot on claims transmission errors.
- The CSR must keep abreast of procedural changes, circulated newsletters and external communications to ensure the most accurate information is communicated to Providers on the call.
- The CSR is responsible to manage complaints and provide appropriate solutions and follow-up where required to resolve an inquiry. In cases of an escalated nature, the CSR will transfer the live call to a Supervisor for assistance
- The CSR will participate in training and cross training for Pharmacy, Dental, Medical Supplies and Equipment, Vision Care, Mental Health Counselling and Extended Health benefits as required for skill development.
- Attend regular team meetings for procedural updates and team building and coaching sessions as required for quality assurance and performance development.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- One year experience in a call centre or customer service environment.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Preferential hiring is given to candidates of Indigenous ancestry including status and non-status First Nations, Metis and Inuit. We encourage applicants to include this information in their cover letter when applying.
Thank you for your interest. Qualified candidates will be contact directly by our partner, First Canadian Health. For more information please visit https://firstcanadianhealth.biz
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)