We are a Logistics company located in Doral is seeking an experienced Collection & accounts receivables specialist.
Collection & Accounts Receivables Specialist
- 3+ years' experience working in A/R/Collections, high volume/large transaction work environment. Thorough knowledge of collections procedures.
- Experience with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Outlook.
- Advanced EXCEL KNOWLEDGE A MUST
- Requires critical thinking skills, Excellent communication and Organizational skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Must pass a background check and Drug test
- Must speak fLUENT English
- Responsible for A/C functions including processing and applying for payments, customer credits, and credit overrides
- Do collections within the established guidelines daily
- Analyze delinquent accounts and make necessary collection calls and follow up. Ensure maximum efforts have been taken to collect receivables.
- Provide recommendations for special handling or intensified collections actions. Contact clients, attorneys and/or billing coordinators, communicate in a professional and accurate manner, with the pre-approval of company executives.
- Report to the Comptroller for all end of month reports.
- Provide Weekly reports to Executives of the company
- Document all collections activity in a concise and accurate manner. Prepare A/R reports and draft correspondence
- Credit card knowledge, File claims.
- This position is considered to be mostly sedentary and will require the employee to sit for extended periods of time. It will also require the employee to occasionally stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. They may engage in bending, stretching, reaching and other motions in the course of a working day. They will be engaged in using office equipment and computers. They may engage in lifting of supplies and materials up to 50 pounds from time to time. While performing duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
This job is located primarily in an indoor office environment with varying noise levels. There may be varying degrees of temperature. The employee may be interrupted from time to time.
Our company offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including employee contribution to medical, dental & vision insurance, , 1 week paid vacation, after a year.
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position. They are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed for this job.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, qualified candidates should forward their resume. Express Pack is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking enthusiastic candidates eager to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Collections: 3 years (Preferred)
- Education: High school (Required)
Hurry up send in your resume...
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- accounting & collections: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- FLUENT ENGLISH & SOME SPANISH (Required)