Passionate about culinary arts or the food industry?
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator/ Contract Support team member for a restaurant equipment and supplies company in the Strathcona area. You will be assisting the sales and design team with planning, coordinating, and finalizing contracts following buyers meetings. This is an administrative role where you will be supporting the sales team to ensure all deadlines are met and contracts are secured.
- Create, edit and review contracts
- Reconcile orders
- Prepare quotes and billings
- Ensure deliveries are on schedule
- Update database & systems
- A passion for the food industry
- 2+ years experience organizing people, orders, schedules
- Must be detail orientated
- Ability to multi-task changing priorities
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong computer skills (experience with Excel, Infor, AQ a bonus)
- Location: East Vancouver
- Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 + override on sales
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Extended benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Annual meeting held in the States
To apply, please email your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /hour
- industry: 2 years (Preferred)