Express ABQ West needs production workers for a HUGE mattress manufacturing company in Albuquerque.
This position pays $12/hr. and is a full-time permanent opportunity. The company works based off of a 4-day, 10-hour work week. Various schedules available.
Responsibilities for a production worker include:
- Assembling mattresses
- Putting on mattress covers
- Packing mattresses for shipping
- Shipping and receiving preparations.
- All other warehouse and manufacturing duties assigned.
Requirements for the position include:
- Must have valid drivers license or photo ID
- Must be able to pass a 10-panel drug test
- Must have access to steel-toed or composite toed shoes
- Skills evaluation required
- Must have reliable transportation (no bus line runs to this location)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (details will be provided on the specific requirements)
If you are interested you can call our office at 505-508-2162.
To speed along the process, apply on our website: https://www.expresspros.com/albuquerquewestnm
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma