Our client is hiring a new Pricing Coordinator to join their team. This Tri-Cities based company is a leader in the distribution of electrical supplies and equipment in Canada. They are growing and looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual to help continue that growth.
The Pricing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining customer pricing, identifying pricing issues and taking corrective actions, and working with branch managers and sales staff to optimize their pricing structures.
* Preparing price books in Excel
* Organizing and prioritizing requests from the sales teams
* Reviewing, loading and maintaining pricing contracts
* Reviewing transaction reports and facilitating resolutions with branch staff
* Generating and reviewing multiple pricing and margin reports for sales staff and pricing manager
* Maintaining pricing records in webtool
* Verbal and written communication with various departments
* Other duties as assigned.
* 1 - 3 years of related pricing coordinating experience
* A strong background in administration as this position is highly administrative and requires attention to detail
* Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc)
* High School Diploma required.
* University/College education an asset
What's In It For You?
* Located in the Tri-Cities - live locally/work locally!
* Be part of a growing team within a growing company
* $50K - $55K salary
* Full benefits package after probationary period
* This is a permanent, full-time opportunity
This company is ready to hire right away. If this sounds like you, then apply by emailing your resume. I look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year