Our Client in Mississauga is looking to hire a Customer Account Manager to join their dynamic team. Our client is a leading Auto-parts provider serving both professional installers and do-it-yourself customers. The company is a Canadian producer of high-quality aftermarket parts. They manufacture an array of advanced technology critical components for engine management systems, including ignition wire, coil-on-plug coils, fuel injectors, and sensors.
- The Account Manager role must balance customer needs with business strategic objectives.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for collaborating with members of SMP Business Units, Supply Chain as well as third party vendors to develop and execute customer-specific account plans to improve customer satisfaction and increase profit revenue.
- This role will also assist in commercial sales, and sales administration activities.
- The Account Manager will be directly responsible for managing the order to payment process. They will assist in key sales support activities and lead initiative management for select part types and markets.
- This role will collaborate with the customer, merchandising managers and supply chain to ensure we are meeting our commitments and customers have an excellent experience.
- The Account Manager will report daily to the National Sales Manager - Advance.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience; Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits strong customer focus and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Category Management and Business Insights are critical
- Expert understanding of Product, Application and Feature and Benefits
- Proficiency in order management processing, Subject Matter Expert in data and catalog information delivery.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM and Financial Analysis
- Strong technical skills in SMP and competitor product offerings
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a global environment with multinational team and customers.
- Self- starter with the ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Announce new product and part offerings. Subject Matter Expert in core product lines Sales
- Quote new product line and segments. Close Sales Agreements Order Management
- Manage the completion of order entry, allocation management, and order to delivery monitoring. Responsible for Order to Cash process. Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on order management functionality
- Serve as daily customer interface maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer to ensure customer commitments are met or exceeded. Responsible for select account management and non-prime sales
- Understand and apply pricing policy and procedures. Ensure accurate and timely invoicing. Accountable for timely pricing administration activities
- Collaborate with SCM, Demand Planning and VMI Ordering Teams to manage forecast administration including data input for monthly demand planning processes. Validate and manage allocation activities
Funding and Trade Promotion Management
- Responsible for working with Division Finance Teams to s and provide reports on status.
- Assist Credit team with account payment and receivable issues
- Develop customer account initiatives and lead implementation with support of customer account team. Implement, sustain, and communicate SMP and customer KPI's
Service Level Execution
- Understand customer needs and service expectations. Ensure clear, proactive and effective communication skills. Deliver high quality customer service to both internal and external customers. Facilitate continuous replenishment of inventory as required by each customer
- Process claims in system. Provide commercial support and issue resolution. Act as liaison between internal parties to provide thorough customer feedback
- Monitor contracted volume compliance and share with sales
- Perform advanced customer analytics i.e.; cost to serve, profitability, value stream mapping, customer value management, etc
- Manage facilitation of trial requests with internal and external parties and execute Logistics
- Influence Logistics team on customer program development, implementation and management
- Negotiate Contracts, Vendor Agreements, and resolution of issues
How to apply?
Please apply through submitting your resume to Indeed or call our office at (905) 281-3600 anytime between 8.00am-5.00pm (Monday to Friday).
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your application, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Express Employment Professionals
377 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Unit 112A
Mississauga, ON L5A 3Y1
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- account management: 5 years (Preferred)