ExpoSystems is Canada's largest manufacturer of modular trade show exhibits and displays. We are looking for an Exhibit Consultant to help us grow our business. This is a great opportunity for a talented self-starter interested in the trade show industry and building a career in sales and business development. We offer a competitive base salary, generous commission, and an unparalleled opportunity for growth.
- Generate new sales opportunities by phone, trade shows, social media and face to face meetings.
- Prospect, qualify, and develop additional sales-ready leads
- Utilize consultative approach to evaluate and understand prospects' business and needs, communicate value proposition and tailor to prospect needs.
- Become a trusted resource and develop collaborative relationships with prospects and clients
- Ability to manage their own projects.
Measures of Success
- Meet and/or exceed a target active opportunity pipeline goal by qualifying and nurturing moving them forward in the cycle.
- Maintain or exceed monthly/quarterly target objectives.
- Put quality over quantity, personalize communications and content to engage, ensure a professional image throughout all touch points with prospects and customers.
- Actively generate new leads from prospecting activity including targeted outbound cold calling, booking meetings, and other activities.
- Effectively and independently deliver our vision and value propositions, demonstrating a keen understanding prospects' business goals and challenges.
- Maintain data hygiene in ACT for all leads worked and all activity undertaken.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role. The role is perfect for recent graduates looking for a great career start in a sales role, a lot of learning and rapid progression
- Demonstrable skills in selling and persuasion
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Must be able to drive
- Experience with CRM software
- Understanding of how LinkedIn and other social media platforms can assist in the sales cycle
- A self-starter, having all of the passion and drive to go beyond just getting it done and the discipline to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- At our office. Location: ExpoSystems Scarborough Headquarters
- Ability to travel if required
Job Type: Full-time