Explorica Canada Inc. provides student tours all over the world, with the mission to expand intercultural understanding through educational travel. We believe in working hard and playing hard, offering a fun, collaborative work environment with an exciting product and even more exciting benefits. Since 2000, we've helped more than 1 million students and their teachers experience new cultures, languages and people in over 75 countries. And since joining with WorldStrides in 2016, we now offer even more best-in-class services for our travelers and expanded benefits for our employees.
The Client Experience Manager position for Explorica, Inc. is responsible for the selling of educational tours to qualified or experienced Group Leaders, as well as the inheritance and relationship of an established base of VIP Group Leaders. The Client Experience Manager will be expected to uphold consistent and competitive sales numbers primarily by reselling their business base, as well as garnering referrals and closing new leads.
- Develops strong relationships with all Group Leaders upon selling or inheriting the account. Responds to inquiries or requests promptly via phone or email, engages personally with Group Leaders to determine long and short term needs, problem solves quickly and creatively on behalf of Group Leaders.
- Solicits new clients by prospecting past travelers, answering direct sales calls and following up on new sales leads.
- Meets or exceeds all goal expectations regarding the expected number of sign-ups per sales season while maintaining the appropriate level of resold business.
- Works closely with Product Management to assist in planning all tour logistics. Maintains consistent and effective communication between Product Management and Group Leaders at all times to ensure that all travel details are taken care of.
- Resells Group Leaders on future tours. When necessary, passes Group Leaders onto Business Development Executives for competitive sale assistance or to Junior Account Managers for recruitment assistance. Also inherits new clients that have been closed by Business Development.
- Educates self on all relevant tours and Explorica products. Comprehends the student travel industry with interest to learn more regarding our competition as it compares to Explorica business models.
- Supports all policies and procedures and overall business strategies of Company.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
- Please see addendum with expected Sales Quotas.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in inside sales or account management, preferably in the group travel industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to work with all levels of employees and customers in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Ability to travel to attend Explorica Tours for product development, conventions and trade shows.
- Strong skills in organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new software products.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission