The Explorer Software Group is the leading provider of enterprise software solutions for the construction industry, offering a broad range of solutions for small, mid-sized and large enterprises worldwide. Explorer’s construction-specific solutions offer rich functionality, a full application suite and best-in-class customization capabilities.
Explorer is seeking a C# Developer with 1+ years in experience to join our programming team. As a member of our programming team, you will be providing software development and support to our R&D department. This includes programming and operating system analysis as well as financial accounting analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities (may include the following but are not limited to):
- You will be developing and maintaining software applications to support internal operations, as well as our customers.
- Work with various departments to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with technical staff to define, and implement solutions.
- Work collaboratively or independently on various projects work/tasks.
- Provide product support throughout the lifecycle.
- Document technical specifications.
- Required skills 1+ years’ experience with C#, .NET, SQL Server.
- Strong leadership and diplomacy skills and the ability to multitask within a fast paced and dynamic workplace.
- Excellent communication with a great attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and passionate about emerging technologies.
- Proficiency using MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook).
Explorer Software Group is primarily a virtual company. Our unique virtual office model has many benefits, both for our employees and for the environment:
- Employees are supplied with the most current tools to ensure they can perform effectively.
- Explorer provides computers, monitors, printers, headphones, and any other hardware required for the position.
- Explorer provides access to a VOIP communication system.
- Explorer pays for high-speed Internet access.
- Time is not wasted in commuting to an office, giving employees more time to spend at home.
- Explorer’s virtual office promotes a cleaner environmental footprint, by reducing car emission and gas consumption.
This is a full-time salaried position and qualifies for Explorer’s standard benefit plan. Starting salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word, with position title in subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.