The Global Studios Project Coordinator has a wide range of administrative and coordination responsibilities. He/she works directly with Project Leads and Directors to provide administrative and coordination support for active projects, project development, and in support of the larger Global Studios goals. The Project Coordinator will provide support relating to content creation & facilitation of specific activities and workshops. The Global Studios Project Coordinator reports to the Global Studios Business Manager.
- Manage sales and execution of all incoming client warranty/small parts requests. This includes coordinating staffing, logistics, communication, execution and budget.
- Enter project budgets into Adaptive Insights; monitor budget reports in on going manner
- Curate, assemble, and customize Exploratorium educational materials for current and potential future partners
- Serve as liaison with other museum departments in support of Global Studios projects
- Support Project Leads and Project Directors with administrative tasks on projects and cultivation efforts
- Communicate and act as liaison with individuals and organizations inquiring about Global Studios’ services
- Assist with development, documentation, and communication/presentation of new ideas for the Global Studios team and our clients
- Provide logistical support on new initiatives
- Coordinate planning and logistics for conferences, workshops and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS and 2 years administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Experience writing instructional materials or activity documentation a plus.
- Academic or professional experience and interest in education, learning, or related field.
- Experience coordinating logistics for workshops or conferences.
- Proven ability to be extremely detail oriented, precise, and flexible
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective planning, time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with distant partners, colleagues, and supervisors via email, phone, etc.
- Experience facilitating and teaching others how to facilitate demonstrations and activities
This position is open until filled.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week), exempt, union position that includes benefits. To apply, please visit the Exploratorium job page. Please, no phone calls in regards to this job.
The Exploratorium is committed to providing equal employment without regard to race, color, religious expression, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran’s status or any other class protected by applicable law.
The Exploratorium will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.