Located in vibrant downtown Montreal, Explorance is a rapidly growing Learning Journey Analytics software company recognized for its unique workplace culture.
Are you able to pique the interest of C-Level executives? Hardworking? Competitive? We are actively looking for an Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) with those key qualities. The ISS will be accountable for achieving assigned targets on a quarterly and annual basis. The ISS is pivotal in establishing a meaningful relationship that Account Executives can build upon. Key to being successful in this role is the ability to have a focused attention to uncovering and nurturing new contacts who will benefit from our solutions.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Research prospects and qualify leads in order to generate interest and set appointments for Account Executives.
- Use outbound calling, email, social media, and other direct marketing methods to aggressively prospect.
- Execute on outbound Marketing programs that are assigned and maintain all associated SLAs.
- Become knowledgeable in industry-specific trends and Explorance product suite so that you can tie the prospect situation, challenges, and needs with the value propositions of Explorance solutions
- Manage your lead pipeline through updates and activities in Salesforce.com.
- Meet regularly with sales and marketing leadership, as well as Account Executives to update sales forecasts.
Here's what you'll love:
- Being a member of a dynamic, global and high energy team that is committed to building strong relationships with clients and customers and driving Explorance's success.
- Opportunities to think outside of the box, make a mark and be recognized for your contributions
Here's what you'll bring to the role:
- 2+ years experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting, or selling (closing) software solutions and related services with a consistent track record of achieving assigned targets
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferably in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Exceptional communication, listening and questioning skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Cold calling, sales training, and Salesforce.com experience are a definite plus
- Multilingual capabilities would be considered an asset (French is a plus)