Explorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. We strive to be the best we can for our people, our customers, and the community. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Events Manager. This position will support the strategic planning, execution, and oversight of all marketing and logistics for tradeshows and other events for Explorance. The candidate is expected to cultivate tight alignment with the sales, marketing, and community team to ensure successful conferences.
The purpose of the role is to be strategic, action-packed and fun. We'll need someone with a creative spirit, coupled with a data-driven growth mindset. An organized self-starter, with the ability to quickly learn and manage lots of projects and tasks, high attention to detail, flexibility and problem-solving skills.
What you will do as our new Events Manager
- Develop an event strategy for conferences that meet Explorance's goals
- Manage all aspects of the conference planning (selection, registration, level of sponsorship. meetings, booth, promotional materials, communication, budgets, leads, success, etc.)
- Plan and execute hosted receptions and other targeted events in association with trade shows
- Ensure effective, cost-efficient execution of events with In-depth planning and tracking of budgets
- Complete pre- and post-event assessment (comprehensive details about event KPIs, including budget tracking, lead generation, and marketing activities), identifying recommendations for improvement
- Be the communication liaison for the sales team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create product collateral, presentations, and booths, and with the community and learning center to plan workshops, presentations, and training.
- Integrate key stakeholders in event program development to ensure alignment with corporate initiatives, sales segments, and product lines
- Support and assist in the execution of Explorance customer community events
- Consistently evaluate and improve current processes with a focus on efficiency, driving standardization, innovation, and efficiency in event organization
Here is what you will bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree with a Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis
- 5+ years of passionate experience for event planning and management experience
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills, excellent attention to detail and timeline management
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a dynamic range of people
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving/analytical abilities
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-oriented environment
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate effectively with a team
- Thrive when facing challenges
- Strong diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce, Pardot
- Knowledge of graphic design software (eg. Photoshop) is an asset
- Languages: fluency in English and working knowledge of French an asset
- Positive attitude