In collaboration with the software team lead, the embedded electronic engineer will provide support to close existing documentation baseline on CPLD (Complex Programmable Logic Device) component that are part of the door system on trains and subways.
The resource will continue ongoing effort to close the documentation baseline for CPLD used in the door system on the project.
- Create and/or update technical requirement documentation, design descriptions, traceability matrix, interface documents and test procedures/reports as per the development processes in place
- Participate to design and documents review.
- Close Customer Letters and CDRLs;
- Investigate problems reported from the field and maintain legacy code in order to correct bugs in the system.
- Close Technical Issues;
- Develop software components following the directions of the software team lead, taking into consideration the technical documentation, requirements, customer’s input and applicable standards.
- Create/Update and execute CPLD system tests
- Support the system engineer with the door system bench test and in the field.
- Experience in railroad integration of systems;
- Experience in the design and integration of CPLD Software systems using Altera CPLD and Quartus Software;
- Experience in VHDL and the IEEE 1558 Document Process
- Experience in the design of Door Software systems
- Experience with VHDL, Altera CPLD and Quartus software;
- Experience in embedded system development and maintenance in Door system