Ensure that Expertus Operations are running smoothly in order to deliver a high level customer experience while balancing department leadership and policy creation with direct, day-to-day customer support.
Expertus, a Montreal-based Fintech founded in 2001, is a leader in payments and cash management solutions. Pioneer in Cloud solutions in the banking industry, Expertus provides services to corporates, financial institutions, fund managers and market infrastructures
Our innovative products enable customers to accelerate their digital transformation while complying with the continuously increasing regulation. Our main functionalities include real-time cross-border payment processing and account centralisation through our multi-bank portal. Expertus distinctiveness comes from the unique combination of its business model, its expertise in the payment industry and a rich and innovative product portfolio.
More than 1000 entities and 50 financial institutions worldwide process an average of 25 billions of dollars daily through our infrastructures. Expertus, it's also 60 dedicated talents, based in Montreal with 50% of revenue originated outside of Quebec province.
Keep the organization up and running at all time (24x7)
- Direct IT technicians, IT analysts, Sys admins, DBAs, infrastructure architects...
- Monitor services and IT infrastructure (shared or dedicated)
- Ensure that incidents are managed within SLA and resolve helpdesk escalations
- Ensure that customer requests are handled within SLAs
- Adjust the organization when required to deliver a better service current with market best practices
Plan and oversee interventions in production
- Plan and manage changes complying to best practices, security and regulatory rules
- Oversee upgrades, patches and installations
- Plan and ensure that IT projects required by customers or internal are delivered on time, on budget while exceeding expectations
Ensure compliance with policies (regulations, security, company...)
- Develop and enforce department policies
- Enforce company policies to comply with rules set by
- Financial Regulatory entities: Canada: Payments Canada, OSFI...; Europe: GDPR, PSD2...; International: Basel XXX...
- Security Regulatory entities: AICPA (SOC 1, SOC 2), ISO 27001, Canadian government (physical and IT security)
- Key Partners: SWIFT SIP, SWIFT CSP
- Enforce company policies to comply with rules set by Regulatory Administrations (Canada: Payments Canada, OSFI...; Europe: GDPR, PSD2...; International: Basel XXX... )
- Negotiate vendor contracts
Skills and qualification
- Extensive training and experience on computer software and hardware as well as network
- Strong understanding of all the tooling required to ensure IT operational excellence such as
- Monitoring (servers, services, network, business services...)
- Notification handling
- Capacity management and capacity planning
- Tuning (database, server, service, network, backup...)
- Security (hardening, IPS, IDS, SIEM, ACL, firewall...)
- Support desk (trouble-ticketing system...)
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining current critical production infrastructures
- Strong understanding and good experience in Cloud technologies (public, private and hybrid) in particular AWS or Microsoft AZURE
- An experience in financial services with a good understanding of the related main technologies or protocols such as SWIFT, Filtering (Accuity...), AML...
- Sense of timing with the ability to communicate it to others in the company (adequate level of urgency)
- Problem solving
- Continuous process enhancement/improvement
- Excellent communication capabilities to convey key messages internally and with customers
- Budget management
- Compliance enforcement (SOC2, ISO 27001...)
- IT process management or best practices such as ITIL, COBIT...
- 24x7 worldwide multi-lingual support (level 1 - level 2)
Other skills: be a doer (make it happen)
- Uncompromising work ethic
- Smart, passionate, curious, energetic and results focused
- Honest and ethical
- Rigorous and flexible
- English and French fluent
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent