Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer (Python).
Our client is based in San Francisco, and just recently opened their Engineering offices in Montreal. They are looking for exceptional and passionate people to help them build and redefine the rising security landscape. They are building a people-centric solution that is focused on the human element as a core defense strategy for protecting organizations. They are combining the powers of behavioral and data science, together creating a world where every employee becomes an organization’s strongest security advocate.
ROLE DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be working with the latest and greatest technology, building out from the ground up, working with new products that have yet to be built. The full-stack developer with help architect and develop new product design and help guide architecture and technology decisions right from the beginning.
- Develop a new application using the language of Python web development framework;
- Participate and help the Architect to design and development of the new application respecting the standards of the company;
- Maintain the code and programming of the new application and/or any additional features;
- Participate actively in the development of projects in analyzing, documenting, developing specific modules of the application;
- Participate to achieve the testing and debugging of the applications;
- Support the team during the phases of delivery, including tests, the guarantee of a delivery period;
- Participate and collaborate on projects in architecture and planning as well as the definition and development of projects in systems and technology;
- Work in Agile/Scrum environment and appreciate team work.
Skills (an Asset)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- 10 years in Information Technology/IT;
- 5 years or more of expertise in Python programming language;
- Knowledge of JS frameworks: React
- Experience with databases and structures (PostgreSQL/Postgres)
- Knowledge of ETL, Data Engineering and/or BI Analytics
- Redis (database structure) and Node JS
- Knowledge of Cloud and AWS
- All other Open Source technologies