ExperTech is a leading staffing and recruiting company, based in Montreal, QC and operating throughout Canada and the US. ExperTech recruits and delivers high-quality candidates for both permanent and contract/temporary assignments.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Technical Operations and Support to join one of our clients in Côte St-Luc, a leader in innovative software technology solutions. This is a permanent position with attractive compensation and benefits. Our client also offers flexible scheduling.
To apply, send your CV to Richard Wahba at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operations & Support Manager is responsible for managing all incidents, problems, and projects assigned to the Operational & Support team.
- Manage and prioritize incidents, problems, and projects assigned to the Operationsd 3rd Line Support team.
- Co-ordinate with Customer Service, Operations, and/or the customer to ensure accurate and appropriate communications during the Incident and Problem resolution.
- Supervise the reporting of trend analysis of product failures and customer requests.
- Prepare plan of actions when before implementation of solutions and ensure they are properly applied.
- Ensure knowledge transfers through training as well as technical support to the Customer Service, and Operations departments.
- Propose solutions to Operation, Sales, and/or the customer for nonstandard/validated customer requests.
- Supervise the implementation of non-standard projects assigned to the Operational and Third Line support team.
- Manage the development and evolution of support tools.
- Demonstrates leadership by having a vision for the company and projecting a positive corporate image to his/her employees.
- Creates and supports a culture of performance and continuous improvement for his/her team.
- Assures the communication channels between his/her team, senior management and the company in general, are open.
- Acts as a coach for his/her employees.
- Creates a strong feeling of belonging and team spirit while accomplishing corporate objectives.
Requirements and Qualification skills:
- University diploma in software engineering or any related domain.
- 8 to12 years of experience in technical support environments.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Sound knowledge of information technology.
- In depth knowledge of Incident and problem management processes.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to prioritize and track simultaneously multiple projects.
- Strong aptitude in resolving complex problems.
- Ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Strong technical knowledge of core products.
- Good interpersonal, communications, and presentations skills.
- Excellent French and English spoken and writing skills.
ExperTech would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the opportunity, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.