Experiture is a leading Multichannel Marketing Management Platform whose mission is to help companies engage their prospects and manage their customer experiences with targeted, highly personalized communications across email, mobile, Web, Direct Mail and targeted Social Media. We have helped launch over 250,000 marketing campaigns partnering with thousands of organizations worldwide.
We offer SAAS based software in both the B2B and B2C market places complimented by an experienced agency team that offers a full range of client services and support for our clients. Based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn we are looking to add qualified individuals to our evolving team in order to meet the demands of our growing customer base.
We are looking for an organized and driven self-starter with an interest in data-driven marketing tactics and a passion for getting things done. If you are a fast-learning, tech-savvy, team player with a background in marketing - and are looking for an environment where you can learn, grow, and take your career to the next level - then we want you to join us!
- Acquisition Marketing: Deliver ads for digital and offline channels in collaboration with our customer acquisition team
- Create email campaigns from concept & deployment to reporting & analysis
- Deliver ads for digital and offline channels in collaboration with our customer acquisition team
- Manage both outbound marketing programs as well as inbound (publicity, blog content,
commenting and social listening, etc)
- Maintaining our presence on social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Managing day-to-day direct response marketing initiatives, including Display, Social, Retargeting, SEM, SEO, direct mail, and other channels developed
- Manage partnerships with paid media channels, including advertising, paid content, sponsorships, co-branded events, and more
- Apply tactics in owned channels such as PR, email, referrals, and others to drive customer growth
- Analyze marketing activities to determine effectiveness, creating ongoing reporting dashboards and continually recommending optimizations to our activations in order to achieve our goals
- Performing List Acquisition and Management (CRM experience helpful)
- Manage our customer email list; prepare segments for targeted campaigns, monitor overall list hygiene and performance
- Help with Trade show/Event management (pre-show/post-show mailings)
- Creating and managing Monthly Promotional Offers, including Monthly e-Newsletters
- 4+ years of marketing experience, with at least 2 in B2C; agency experience and/or experience at a fast-growing startup environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree (in Marketing) or higher from an accredited college or university
- Experience with direct response digital channels and a drive to develop new channels
- Deep consumer focus; able to evaluate marketing ideas and activations through a consumer lens and are skilled at helping others work this way
- Strong marketing analytics/data skills including forecasting, modeling, and interpretation of results. Proficiency in Excel and Google Analytics are a must
- Experience crafting and executing effective content across social media platforms in service of a brand (Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Excellent project management skills. You are supremely organized and have the ability to keep numerous projects with different timelines moving forward simultaneously
- Proficiency using all Microsoft Products
- Strong editing skills with exceptional spelling and grammar
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with good editing abilities
- Writing experience in a business to business (B2B) context that includes technology and/or marketing topics is a huge plus
- Fantastic work ethic, collaboration and teamwork skills, ability to roll-up-your sleeves, multi-task and meet tight deadlines with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
Experiture, Inc. offers competitive salaries and compensation, flexible hours/paid time off, excellent health/dental/vision insurance, weekly team lunches, unlimited snacks and much more. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Stimulating work results in our people being more creative and fosters a casual environment that is fun, considerate and collaborative. We believe that when you have intelligent, happy people working together on a team you can produce great outcomes.
Experiture is the world's first Customer Experience Marketing platform designed for both B2B and B2C Marketers. Not two different platforms, but two editions of a single platform designed with a singular goal: to make marketing human again. Because customers and prospects are human, and marketing should be too! Experiture enables our clients to design unique experiences for their customers and prospects creating a 1:1 dialog that inspires engagement and interaction. Communications powered by Experiture engage recipients, drive connected customer experiences and deliver terrific marketing results and ROI. Experiture is a wholly owned by multi-channel technology specialist Indros Group, with offices in North America and India. For more information, visit experiture.com.