Job Description: This person will be responsible for Marketing company information, company progress, and job opportunities. They will also be responsible for designing and managing the marketing plan, budget, and products.
- Keep up with social media by posting updates minimum 5 post a week.
(Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, etc)
- Market what Experior has to offer in careers, equipment, warehousing, assets, etc.
- Building and maintaining a marketing plan and be budget conscious.
- Light designing to improve websites and marketing products.
- Maintain our Youtube channel for driver training and posting company news.
- Communicating and sourcing Agents.
- Work closely with the Director of Driver Relations to market and attract new drivers.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent communications and networking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and creativity.
- Knowledge and background with trucking and logistics.
- Previous planning and event organization experience.
- Ability to devised and maintain a proactive marketing plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Network: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)