We are first to market globally in building a digital platform for executive coaching to non-executives using a designed and transformation model. We're increasing human potential, accelerating impact, and enhancing connection and engagement in building the Future of Leadership.
COME BUILD THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP WITH US
- Ambitious team: We are a results focused company and impact is our main measure
- Remote work environment: We believe in supporting all our employees' lifestyles and dreams, which means driving results while discovering the world at times is an option
- Uncapped upside: No cap on commissions, so come earn a million dollars and we would be thrilled to reward you for it
- Equity: Grab a slice of equity and ride what could be a life-changing wave with us!
- Culture: We are a high potential high impact team and our goal is to enable you to do the best work of your life - whatever it takes!
OUR CORE VALUES
Think 10X Act 10X, Stepping Up Communication, Addicted to Success, Doing the Best Work of Your Life
To further accelerate our proven success to date, we're looking to hire a dynamic Account Executive to close new business. Reporting directly to the Founder and CEO, this Account Executive will be the first salesperson at our company, and therefore play a pivotal role in growing our customer base. If you are hard-working, resourceful, a smart networker, and looking to join an ambitious team that will change the future of leadership, this opportunity is for you.
- Manage deal closure and working closely with our CEO to develop tactical sales strategies
- Cultivate relationships with prospective clients and develop long-term strategic partners
- Organize, plan and execute daily sales routines
- Clearly communicate with and advise clients, as well as maintain a high level of service knowledge
- Work closely with our CEO to handle pricing and contract negotiations
- 8 - 10 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success (b2b consultative sales with enterprise and midsize businesses preferred)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger to change the world
- Thrives in fast-paced, self-directed environments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, both on the telephone and in person
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $125,000.00 /year
- Sales: 8 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA (Required)