Experian is the leading global information services company that is powering opportunities to create a better world. We provide data, technology, consulting and analytical tools to our clients around the world. Businesses rely on us to manage risk, prevent fraud, automate decision-making, improve customer experience and reduce customer friction. In our quest to build a team of thought leaders in solving client business needs, we encourage talented and energetic professionals to apply.
We are currently looking for outstanding people to help us realize our vision. In the Senior Relationship Manager, Strategic Accounts role you will maintain and expand business relationships, create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and streamline processes with an assigned strategic account(s) for Experian’s Consumer Information Services and Decision Analytics groups.
- Manage existing business agreements and relationships, including the management and oversight of client onboarding and solution delivery, fulfillment, use, and overall client satisfaction
- Identify, recommend, and implement improvements for the use of Experian solutions, based on clients’ feedback and through collaboration with internal Experian product stakeholders
- Grow existing business relationships by identifying process and operational improvements to solution delivery, client use, and solution impact to clients’ financial priorities, strategies, and tactics.
- Conduct, moderate and/or facilitate product trainings for clients on current or prospective products the client is using or evaluating.
- Identify new product and revenue opportunities for Experian by expanding existing and creating new client relationships in new departments within a clients’ organization.
- Advance and close new business in partnership with Experian account executive and sales leadership teams.
- Collaborate on and manage inputs to the Experian revenue forecasting and pipeline management processes, accurately updating revenue opportunities in a timely fashion according to company policy and practice.
- Participate in providing client data and insight to internal Experian product and executive teams to enable improved product development, marketing and sales.
We are looking for the best of the best to join a great team. A top candidate will have had year over year success in a similar role and possess a high degree of intrinsic motivation to achieve, intellectual horsepower and emotional intelligence to navigate stakeholder commitment internally and externally. Experian is a great workplace for top performers to achieve their career aspirations.
This is a remote/virtual position that can reside anywhere in the Western U.S., however San Francisco (Bay Area) and Los Angeles-Orange County are preferable.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 3 years of complex sales or customer relationship management-related experience.
Ambition, Proactivity, Sales Drive and Motivation
Intellectual horsepower, political savvy combined with problem solving and analytical skills.
Good knowledge of consumer credit reporting.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong customer service, organizational and project management skills.
Good presentation skills.
Ability to travel.
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
- Competitive base salary
- Company car
- Aggressive bonus plan
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader
Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2018 was $4.6 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in over 40 countries.